Rainsdon Software Consulting (RSC) was founded in July, 1989 by Michael
Darwin Rainsdon in Walworth, New York. RSC focus was to provide quality
and cost effective software consulting. For the next ten years RSC provided
services to various engineering and research organizations. The services that
RSC provide to clients included
Development of a Bill-of-Material tracking database,
system and database management,
Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) end user support,
Custom software development,
System and database integration.
RSC developed, marketed, and supported several software products:
In August, 1997 Michael Rainsdon moved RSC to Nampa, Idaho (approximately 20 miles southwest of Boise, Idaho).
This was facilitated by the advances in Internet technologies which allow for software consulting
to be conducted securely over the Internet.
- RSC-Spell - A spell checking utility for MicroStation, a CAD/CAM/CAE product.
- RSC-Trace - A tool to help create detail drawings from a 3-D model.
- RSC-Compress - A tool used to reduce the disk space requirements of MicroStation drawings.
From Nampa, Idaho, RSC continues to provide quality consulting services to our clients.
Our services include:
If there is something we can help you with please give us a call!
- Custom database development
- Development of AutoCAD LISP, ARX utilities
- MicroStation MDL programming
- Custom engineering tools
- Systems design, integration and support
- Web site design
- Visual Basic development